Like traditional chemical farming, organic farming too comes with some disadvantages. Here are some advantages and disadvantages of organic farming in India.
Advantages of Organic Farming
- Organic farming is more nature friendly than traditional chemical farming. The soil and the nature retain their natural fertility/ power in organic farming.
- The produce in organic farming contains no toxic residue.
- The food tastes natural and better.
- Farm workers/ farmers are not exposed to potentially dangerous chemicals.
- Organic manure and pesticides can be made by the farmers itself, it decreases the input cost.
Disadvantages of Organic Farming
- Organic farming is monitored strictly to get certified.
- The produce is more costly.
- The production cost is generally high.
- There is no separate market for organic produce, farmers must create their own market to sell their produce in higher rate.
- Organic farming in larger fields is not practical hence yield is low.
Learn more about organic farming in India.
3029 Organic Farming
Total 12 Votes:
मैं RAS में फिश फार्मिंग करना चाहता हूँ जिसका लागत 50,00000लाख है यह पैसा बैंक से लोन कराना चाहता हूँ यह काम कैसे होगा इसका प्रोजेक्ट रिपोर्ट बनबाना है