This is a Vermicompost Project Report for bank loans. With this project report you can calculate the cost of setting up a vermicomposting unit in India. You can use this project report for any size of unit and you can customize your project details like production capacity, cost of raw materials, market rate of compost etc. and the system will automatically calculate and generate the vermicompost project report PDF as per bank standards.
Content of Vermicompost Project Report
- Project at a Glance: Here goes the objective of vermicomposting unit, project overview, financial overview, subsidy details and promoter details. You can change the production capacity and generate project reports as per your need. All the calculations in this PDF are automatic like excel. You just need to enter your requirements and the final project report will be generated automatically.
- Introduction: This section gives an introduction about vermicomposting in India.
- Scope for Vermicomposting: Details on scope for vermicomposting in India. Vermicomposting business plans should be made as per the scope.
- Components of a Commercial Vermicomposting Unit: Details about important components of a commercial vermicomposting unit like project location, land, composting shed, vermi-beds, mother earthworm stock, water arrangement, machinery, furniture etc.
- Vermicomposting Technology: This section explains the technology of vermicomposting. Vermicomposting technology covers selection of raw materials, earthworms, bed preparation method, process of vermicomposting, harvesting etc.
- SWOT Analysis: Analysis of strength, weakness, opportunities and threats in vermicomposting in India.
- Techno-Economic Parameters: This section gives details about technical parameters, expense parameters, income parameters and economic parameters.
- Technical Parameters: Production capacity, production cycle, duration of a cycle, vermicomposting bed area, shed area, labour requirement etc.
- Expense Parameters: Details on various project costs including input costs like cost of raw materials (cow dung, agro waste, mother stock etc.), shed construction, cost of equipment and machinery, labour etc.
- Income Parameters: Details on production of compost and worm and their market rate.
- Economic Parameters: Interest rate on bank loan, repayment of loan, promoter contribution.
- Input Calculation: Calculation of inputs (cow dung, agro waste and earthworms) for the first 5 years.
- Production Calculation: Calculation of production of compost and worms.
- Project Cost: Calculation of cost of setting up a vermicomposting unit in India as per the expense parameters.
- Working Capital Computation: Working capital computation for the first 3 cycles until the project started generating revenue.
- Means of Finance: Calculation of bank loan as per the project cost and promoter contribution.
- Profitability Statement: Calculation of profit in your proposed vermicomposting unit. Net income will be calculated after deducting the expense from total revenue.
- Benefit-Cost Ratio: Calculation of BCR, NPV, NPW, IRR etc. as per bank standards.
- Repayment of Loan: Calculation of bank interest, yearly outstanding of loan and yearly installment to be paid to repay the vermicomposting project bank loan.
- Debt Service Coverage Ratio: Calculation of DSCR as per bank standards.