This is a Layer Poultry Farming Project Report for bank loan. With this project report you can calculate cost of setting up a layer poultry farm for eggs in India. You can use this poultry project report for any no. of birds like 500 birds, 1000 birds, 5000 birds, 10000 birds or any no. of birds and you can customize your project details like cost of chicks, cost of feeds, rate of eggs etc. and the system will automatically calculate and generate the layer poultry farming project report PDF as per bank standards.
Content of Layer Poultry Farm Project Report
- Project at a Glance: Here goes the objective of layer poultry farming, project overview, financial overview, subsidy details and promoter details. You can change the no. of birds here and generate layer poultry farming project report on any no. of birds you want. All the calculations in this PDF is automatic like excel. You just need need to enter your requirements.
- Introduction: This section gives details about layer poultry industry in India.
- Scope for Layer Farming: Details on scope for layer poultry farming or egg poultry farming in India. Poultry business plan should be made as per the scope.
- Layer Poultry Technology: This section explains the technology of layer poultry farming. Layer poultry technology covers bird quality, breed, farm location selection, farm land selection, capacity of the poultry farm, poultry sheds & structures, poultry equipment, electricity, feeding, water arrangement, disease control/prevention, debeaking, checkup, record keeping etc.
- Market Strategy: Marketing of eggs and byproducts like manure, culled birds and empty gunny bags.
- SWOT Analysis: Analysis of scope, weakness, opportunities and threats in layer poultry farming in India.
- Techno-Economic Parameters: This section gives details about technical parameters, expense parameters, income parameters and economic parameters.
- Technical Parameters: unit size, no. of batches, mortality rate, floor space requirement, labour requirement etc.
- Expense Parameters: Details on various input costs like feed cost, cost of poultry shed construction, cost of day old chicks, cost of vaccines/medicines, insurance, labour etc.
- Income Parameters: Details on egg production and price, manure production and price, culled bird price, empty bag price.
- Economic Parameters: Interest rate on bank loan, repayment of loan, promoter contribution.
- Project Cost: Calculation of cost of setting up a layer poultry farm in India as per the expense and income parameters.
- Working Capital Computation: Working capital computation for the period before the birds started laying and the farm started generating revenue.
- Means of Finance: Calculation of bank loan as per the project cost and promoter contribution.
- Flock Chart
- Feed Calculation: Calculation of feeds before and during laying.
- Production Calculation: Production calculation of eggs, manure, culled birds and empty gunny bags for 5 years.
- Profitability Statement: Calculation of profit in your proposed layer poultry project. Net income will be calculated after deducting the expense from total revenue.
- Benefit-Cost Ratio: Calculation of BCR, NPV, NPW, IRR etc. as per bank standards.
- Repayment of Loan: Calculation of bank interest, yearly outstanding of loan and yearly installment to be paid to repay the poultry farming project bank loan.
- Debt Service Coverage Ration: Calculation of DSCR as per bank standards.