This is a Beekeeping Project Report in India for bank loans. With this project report you can calculate the cost of setting up a honey bee farming project in India. You can use this beekeeping project report for any no. of bee colonies and you can customize your project details like size of the project, cost of a bee colony, cost of bee hive, equipment, rate of honey etc. and the system will automatically calculate and generate the project report PDF as per bank standards.
Content of Beekeeping Project Report
- Project at a Glance: Here goes the objective of beekeeping project, project overview, financial overview, subsidy details and promoter details. You can change the no. of bee colonies here and generate bee farming project reports on any no. of bee boxes you want. All the calculations in this PDF are automatic like excel. You just need to enter your requirements and the final project report will be generated automatically.
- Introduction: This section gives details about bee farming in India.
- Scope for Honey Bee Farming: Details on scope for beekeeping in India and international market. Beekeeping business plan should be made as per the scope.
- SWOT Analysis: Analysis of strength, weakness, opportunities and threats in beekeeping in India.
- Techno-Economic Parameters: This section gives details about technical parameters, expense parameters, income parameters and economic parameters for a commercial beekeeping project.
- Technical Parameters: No. of bee colonies, working season, sugar consumption, storage requirement, labour requirement etc.
- Expense Parameters: Details on various costs like bee hive, nucleus box, hive stand, ant well, queen excluder sheet, comb foundation sheet, feeder frame, hive tool, swarm net, bee veil, smoker, honey extractor, bee colonies, storage drum, sugar, labour etc.
- Income Parameters: Details on honey production and price, beeswax production and price.
- Economic Parameters: Interest rate on bank loan, repayment of loan, promoter contribution (margin money).
- Project Cost: Calculation of cost of setting up a commercial beekeeping unit in India as per the expense parameters.
- Working Capital Computation: Working capital computation for the first batch before the beekeeping unit started generating revenue.
- Means of Finance: Calculation of bank loan as per the project cost and promoter contribution.
- Profitability Statement: Calculation of profit in your proposed honey bee farming project. Net income will be calculated after deducting the expense from total revenue.
- Benefit-Cost Ratio: Calculation of BCR, NPV, NPW, IRR etc. as per bank standards.
- Repayment of Loan: Calculation of bank interest, yearly outstanding of loan and yearly installment to be paid to repay the bee farming project bank loan.
- Debt Service Coverage Ratio: Calculation of DSCR as per bank standards.