This is a Fish Farming Project Report for bank loans. With this project report you can calculate the cost of setting up a fish farm in India. You can use this project report for any size of farm/pond and you can customize your project details like size of pond, cost of fingerlings, cost of feeds, rate of fish etc. and the system will automatically calculate and generate the fish farming project report PDF as per bank standards.
Content of Fish Farm Project Report
- Project at a Glance: Here goes the objective of fish rearing, project overview, financial overview, subsidy details and promoter details. You can change the pond/farm size and generate project reports as per your need. All the calculations in this PDF are automatic like excel. You just need to enter your requirements and the final project report will be generated automatically.
- Introduction: This section gives details about the inland fish industry in India and combination of various carps to maximize the production.
- Scope for Fish Farming: Details on scope for fish farming in India. Fish farming business plans should be made as per the scope.
- Fish Farming Technology: This section explains the technology of inland freshwater fish farming. Fish farming technology covers selection of pond/land, preparation of pond, various civil works, pre-stocking, stocking, feeding, harvesting, post harvesting, marketing, labour etc.
- SWOT Analysis: Analysis of strength, weakness, opportunities and threats in inland fresh water fish farming in India.
- Techno-Economic Parameters: This section gives details about technical parameters, expense parameters, income parameters and economic parameters.
- Technical Parameters: Farm/pond size, fingerling stocking rate, fingerling survival rate, fingerling size, harvesting, manuring, feeding, labour requirement etc.
- Expense Parameters: Details on various project costs like pond construction, fingerling cost, manuring cost, feeding cost, equipment cost, labour etc.
- Income Parameters: Details on fish harvesting and market rate for fish.
- Economic Parameters: Interest rate on bank loan, repayment of loan, promoter contribution.
- Project Cost: Calculation of cost of setting up a inland freshwater fish farm in India as per the expense parameters.
- Working Capital Computation: Working capital computation for the first year before the farm started generating revenue.
- Means of Finance: Calculation of bank loan as per the project cost and promoter contribution.
- Profitability Statement: Calculation of profit in your proposed fish farming project. Net income will be calculated after deducting the expense from total revenue.
- Benefit-Cost Ratio: Calculation of BCR, NPV, NPW, IRR etc. as per bank standards.
- Repayment of Loan: Calculation of bank interest, yearly outstanding of loan and yearly installment to be paid to repay the fish farming project bank loan.
- Debt Service Coverage Ratio: Calculation of DSCR as per bank standards.