This is a Country Chicken Farming Project Report (Meat purpose) for bank loans. With this project report you can calculate the cost of setting up a country chicken poultry farm for chicken meat in India. You can use this poultry project report for any no. of birds like 500 birds, 1000 birds, 5000 birds, 10000 birds or any no. of birds and you can customize your project details like cost of chicks, cost of feeds, rate of chicken meat etc. and the system will automatically calculate and generate the project report PDF as per bank standards.
Content of Country Chicken Project Report (Meat Purpose)
- Project at a Glance: Here goes the objective of country chicken farming or backyard poultry project, project overview, financial overview, subsidy details and promoter details. You can change the no. of birds here and generate the project report on any no. of birds you want. All the calculations in this PDF are automatic like excel. You just need to enter your requirements and the final project report will be generated automatically.
- Introduction: This section gives details about the backyard poultry or country chicken industry in India.
- Scope for Indigenous Poultry: Details on demand and scope for indigenous poultry farming for meat in India. Poultry business plan should be made as per the scope.
- Indigenous Broiler Poultry Technology: This section explains the technology of indigenous broiler poultry farming. Indigenous broiler poultry technology covers bird quality, breed, farm location selection, farm land selection, capacity of the poultry farm, poultry sheds & structures, poultry equipment, electricity, feeding, water arrangement, disease control/prevention, checkup, record keeping etc.
- Market Strategy: Marketing of country chicken meat and byproducts like manure and empty gunny bags.
- SWOT Analysis: Analysis of strength, weakness, opportunities and threats in indigenous broiler poultry farming in India.
- Techno-Economic Parameters: This section gives details about technical parameters, expense parameters, income parameters and economic parameters.
- Technical Parameters: unit size, no. of batches, duration of a batch, no. of birds per batch, mortality rate, floor space for poultry shed, labour requirement etc.
- Expense Parameters: Details on various input costs like feed cost, cost of poultry shed construction, cost of day old chicks, cost of vaccines/medicines, labour etc.
- Income Parameters: Details on chicken meat production and chicken rate, manure production and price, empty bag price.
- Economic Parameters: Interest rate on bank loan, repayment of loan, promoter contribution.
- Project Cost: Calculation of cost of setting up a country chicken poultry farm in India as per the expense parameters.
- Working Capital Computation: Working capital computation for the first batch before the poultry farm started generating revenue.
- Means of Finance: Calculation of bank loan as per the project cost and promoter contribution.
- Flock Chart: Details on no. of batches purchased, no. of growing weeks, no. of cleaning weeks and batches culled per year for the first 5 years.
- Feed Calculation: Calculation of feeds for first 5 years.
- Production Calculation: Production calculation of chicken meat, manure and empty gunny bags for 5 years.
- Profitability Statement: Calculation of profit in your proposed country chicken poultry project. Net income will be calculated after deducting the expense from total revenue.
- Benefit-Cost Ratio: Calculation of BCR, NPV, NPW, IRR etc. as per bank standards.
- Repayment of Loan: Calculation of bank interest, yearly outstanding of loan and yearly installment to be paid to repay the poultry farming project bank loan.
- Debt Service Coverage Ratio: Calculation of DSCR as per bank standards.