`This is a Country Chicken Farm Project Report (Dual Purpose) for bank loans. With this project report you can calculate the cost of setting up a country chicken farm for chicken meat and eggs in India. You can use this poultry project report for any no. of birds like 500 birds, 1000 birds, 5000 birds, 10000 birds or any no. of birds and you can customize your project details like cost of chicks, cost of feeds, rate of country chicken meat, rate of eggs etc. and the system will automatically calculate and generate the project report PDF as per bank standards.
Content of Country Chicken Farm Project Report (Dual Purpose)
- Project at a Glance: Here goes the objective of country chicken farming or backyard poultry project, project overview, financial overview, subsidy details and promoter details. You can change the no. of birds here and generate the project report on any no. of birds you want. All the calculations in this PDF are automatic like excel. You just need to enter your requirements and the final project report will be generated automatically.
- Introduction: This section gives details about the backyard poultry or country chicken industry in India.
- Scope for Indigenous Poultry: Details on scope for indigenous poultry farming for chicken meat and eggs in India. Poultry business plan should be made as per the scope.
- Indigenous Layer Poultry Technology: This section explains the technology of indigenous layer poultry farming. Indigenous layer poultry technology covers bird quality, breed, farm location selection, farm land selection, capacity of the poultry farm, poultry sheds & structures, poultry equipment, electricity, feeding, water arrangement, disease control/prevention, checkup, record keeping etc.
- Market Strategy: Marketing of brown eggs and byproducts like chicken meat, manure and empty gunny bags.
- SWOT Analysis: Analysis of strength, weakness, opportunities and threats in indigenous dual purpose poultry farming in India.
- Techno-Economic Parameters: This section gives details about technical parameters, expense parameters, income parameters and economic parameters.
- Technical Parameters: unit size, no. of batches, duration of a batch, no. of birds per batch, mortality rate, floor space for poultry shed, labour requirement etc.
- Expense Parameters: Details on various input costs like feed cost, cost of poultry shed construction, cost of day old chicks, cost of vaccines/medicines, labour etc.
- Income Parameters: Details on egg production and price, chicken production and chicken meat rate, manure production and price, empty bag price.
- Economic Parameters: Interest rate on bank loan, repayment of loan, promoter contribution.
- Project Cost: Calculation of cost of setting up a country chicken poultry farm in India as per the expense parameters.
- Working Capital Computation: Working capital computation for the period before the birds started laying and the poultry farm started generating revenue.
- Means of Finance: Calculation of bank loan as per the project cost and promoter contribution.
- Flock Chart: Details on no. of batches purchased, no. of grower weeks, no. of layer weeks and batches culled per year for the first 5 years.
- Feed Calculation: Calculation of feeds before and during laying for the first 5 years.
- Production Calculation: Production calculation of eggs, chicken meat, manure and empty gunny bags for 5 years.
- Profitability Statement: Calculation of profit in your proposed country chicken poultry project. Net income will be calculated after deducting the expense from total revenue.
- Benefit-Cost Ratio: Calculation of BCR, NPV, NPW, IRR etc. as per bank standards.
- Repayment of Loan: Calculation of bank interest, yearly outstanding of loan and yearly installment to be paid to repay the poultry farming project bank loan.
- Debt Service Coverage Ratio: Calculation of DSCR as per bank standards.