`This is a Country Chicken Farm Project Report (Dual Purpose) for bank loans. With this project report you can calculate the cost of setting up a country chicken farm for chicken meat and eggs in India. You can use this poultry project report for any no. of birds like 500 birds, 1000 birds, 5000 birds, 10000 birds or any no. of birds and you can customize your project details like cost of chicks, cost of feeds, rate of country chicken meat, rate of eggs etc. and the system will automatically calculate and generate the project report PDF as per bank standards.
Content of Country Chicken Farm Project Report (Dual Purpose)
- Project at a Glance: Here goes the objective of country chicken farming or backyard poultry project, project overview, financial overview, subsidy details and promoter details. You can change the no. of birds here and generate the project report on any no. of birds you want. All the calculations in this PDF are automatic like excel. You just need to enter your requirements and the final project report will be generated automatically.
- Introduction: This section gives details about the backyard poultry or country chicken industry in India.
- Scope for Indigenous Poultry: Details on scope for indigenous poultry farming for chicken meat and eggs in India. Poultry business plan should be made as per the scope.
- Indigenous Layer Poultry Technology: This section explains the technology of indigenous layer poultry farming. Indigenous layer poultry technology covers bird quality, breed, farm location selection, farm land selection, capacity of the poultry farm, poultry sheds & structures, poultry equipment, electricity, feeding, water arrangement, disease control/prevention, checkup, record keeping etc.
- Market Strategy: Marketing of brown eggs and byproducts like chicken meat, manure and empty gunny bags.
- SWOT Analysis: Analysis of strength, weakness, opportunities and threats in indigenous dual purpose poultry farming in India.
- Techno-Economic Parameters: This section gives details about technical parameters, expense parameters, income parameters and economic parameters.
- Technical Parameters: unit size, no. of batches, duration of a batch, no. of birds per batch, mortality rate, floor space for poultry shed, labour requirement etc.
- Expense Parameters: Details on various input costs like feed cost, cost of poultry shed construction, cost of day old chicks, cost of vaccines/medicines, labour etc.
- Income Parameters: Details on egg production and price, chicken production and chicken meat rate, manure production and price, empty bag price.
- Economic Parameters: Interest rate on bank loan, repayment of loan, promoter contribution.
- Project Cost: Calculation of cost of setting up a country chicken poultry farm in India as per the expense parameters.
- Working Capital Computation: Working capital computation for the period before the birds started laying and the poultry farm started generating revenue.
- Means of Finance: Calculation of bank loan as per the project cost and promoter contribution.
- Flock Chart: Details on no. of batches purchased, no. of grower weeks, no. of layer weeks and batches culled per year for the first 5 years.
- Feed Calculation: Calculation of feeds before and during laying for the first 5 years.
- Production Calculation: Production calculation of eggs, chicken meat, manure and empty gunny bags for 5 years.
- Profitability Statement: Calculation of profit in your proposed country chicken poultry project. Net income will be calculated after deducting the expense from total revenue.
- Benefit-Cost Ratio: Calculation of BCR, NPV, NPW, IRR etc. as per bank standards.
- Repayment of Loan: Calculation of bank interest, yearly outstanding of loan and yearly installment to be paid to repay the poultry farming project bank loan.
- Debt Service Coverage Ratio: Calculation of DSCR as per bank standards.
Can I modify the project report as per my requirement?
Open the PDF file with Google Chrome browser or any PDF reader like Adobe Reader etc. All editable fields are highlighted with light blue colour. Cost of feed, no. of animals, rate of inputs, rate of outputs, interest rate, area under cultivation etc. essential parameters are editable and you can change these parameters as per your project requirement. All the calculations are automatic like Excel and the final project report will be generated automatically based on your inputs.
Please remember, the template/format of the project report is fixed and can not be changed, only the fields highlighted with light blue colour are editable.
Is the project report in EXCEL format?
MS Excel is a very good file format when it comes to tabular data and mathematical calculation. But the problem with MS Excel is that you can not combine text with tabular data in a beautiful way. That’s why our project reports are based on editable PDF file format(YES, editable with automatic calculations like Excel) which will not only allow you to change the project report data as per your needs(like Excel) but also represent the whole report in a well formatted printable file.
Can I submit this project report to banks for loan?
Our project reports are made by professionals following bank standards. Hence, you may submit the project report to banks when applying for project loan.
I paid successfully but didn’t receive the project report, what should I do?
This may happen due to mainly two reasons.
1. You have given a wrong email ID in the order details page.
2. The email containing the download link has been marked as spam/junk. Please check the spam/junk mail folder in your email client.
Please contact us at [email protected], we shall resend the project report.
My payment failed, what to do now?
This is possible due to various reasons, for instance,
1. OTP was not received/ delayed
2. Ongoing Bank’s downtime which is not allowing a transaction to go through
3. Customer changed his mind
4. Slow/flaky internet at customer’s end
5. Customer closed the 3D secure page during transaction
6. Customer didn’t confirm the payment in his/her UPI mobile app etc.
Please try again and wait for the transaction to be completed.
How do I order and pay online?
Ordering our project report is simple and straight forward. Please follow the steps below to order and pay online.
1. Click on “Buy Now” button from the product page.
2. In the next page fill in the billing details like your name, email, mobile no. etc.
3. Click on the check box to accept ‘terms and conditions’ and press the “Place Order” button.
4. In the next page click on the the payment method you want to use from Cards, Netbanking, Wallet, UPI/QR, EMI etc. and pay accordingly.
You will receive the project report in your email address after paying successfully.
Why do I need Detailed Project Report?
Detailed Project Report or DPR is a document useful for planing your project. You may calculate your initial investment, running cost, return and profit etc. before starting the project. This helps you plan and implement the project accordingly.
Also, banks require the project report before giving you loan to know about the viability of the proposed project.
How to download the project report after payment?
After completion of online payment you will receive an email within few minutes to the email address you’ve given at the time of the order. Then follow the steps below-
1. Open the email (please check the junk/spam folder if not received in inbox).
2. Click on the download link under the heading “Download”.
3. After downloading the PDF you’ll require a password to open the PDF which is given in the same email.