Do not take decision of investing lakhs or crores of money into buffalo farm by reading “free buffalo dairy farming project report” available online. Here is the Detailed Project Report on Buffalo Dairy Farming as per bank standard.
This is a buffalo farming project report for bank loan for Murrah buffalo or any other buffalo dairy breed. With this project report you can calculate cost of setting up a buffalo farm in India. This project report is in advanced customizable PDF format so that you can enter your project details e.g. your name and address, no. of buffalo etc. and it will automatically calculate and generate the buffalo loan application DPR as per bank standards.
Contents of this Buffalo Dairy Farm Project Report PDF
- Project at a Glance: Here goes the promoter details, buffalo dairy project profile and financial indicators. You can change the buffalo breed like Murrah or any other buffalo breed. You can change the no. of buffalo here and generate project report on any no. of buffalo you want. All the calculations in this PDF is automatic like excel. You just need to enter your details. Subsidy details for buffalo loan scheme also belongs in this section.
- Introduction: This section gives details about dairy farming industry in India. You’ll find here the answer of the most asked question “Is dairy farming profitable?”.
- Dairy Farming Technology: Details about suitable farm location, buffalo shed construction, equipment, plant & machinery, feeding, breeding, veterinary facilities, electricity, marketing of milk and byproducts etc.
- Scope of Dairy Farming: Scope of dairy farming in India. Dairy business plan should be made as per the scope.
- SWOT Analysis: Analysis of scope, weakness, opportunities and threats in dairy farm business in India.
- Basic Parameters: Details on technical parameters like land for fodder cultivation, area per animal, inter-calving period, labour requirement; details on economic parameters like interest on bank loan, loan repayment period.
- Expense Parameters: Details on various input costs like buffalo shed construction, milk room or staff room construction, electricity and water, milking machine, chaff cutter, cost of buffalo, transportation cost, buffalo feeding cost etc.
- Income Parameters: Details on milk production and price, manure production and price, empty gunny bag production and price.
- Project Cost: Calculation of cost of setting up a buffalo dairy farm in India as per the expense and income parameters.
- Working Capital Computation: Working capital computation of the first month of the first batch of the animals.
- Means of Finance: Calculation of bank loan as per the project cost and promoter contribution.
- Feeding Cost: Calculation of feeding cost of green fodder, dry fodder and concentrate feed for both lactation period and dry period.
- Lactation Day Calculation: Calculation of milking days for 5 years for each batch of buffalo.
- Dry Day Calculation: Calculation of dry days for 5 years for each batch of buffalo.
- Production Calculation: Production calculation of milk, manure, salable animals and empty gunny bags for 5 years.
- Profitability Statement: Calculation of profit in your proposed dairy project. Net income will be calculated after deducting the expense from total revenue.
- Benefit-Cost Ratio: Calculation of BCR, NPV, NPW, IRR etc. as per bank standards.
- Repayment of Loan: Calculation of bank interest, yearly outstanding of loan and yearly installment to be paid to repayment the buffalo project loan.
- Debt Service Coverage Ration: Calculation of DSCR as per bank standards.
Buffalo Dairy Loan & Subsidy
You’ll be able to choose subsidy scheme from 1) NABARD Venture Capital Scheme and 2) MANAGE Agri-Clinic & Agri-Business Center Scheme. Select any of these subsidy scheme for Govt. loan subsidy on dairy project.