Do not take decision of investing lakhs or crores of money into buffalo farm by reading “free buffalo dairy farming project report” available online. Here is the Detailed Project Report on Buffalo Dairy Farming as per bank standard.
This is a buffalo farming project report for bank loan for Murrah buffalo or any other buffalo dairy breed. With this project report you can calculate cost of setting up a buffalo farm in India. This project report is in advanced customizable PDF format so that you can enter your project details e.g. your name and address, no. of buffalo etc. and it will automatically calculate and generate the buffalo loan application DPR as per bank standards.
Contents of this Buffalo Dairy Farm Project Report PDF
- Project at a Glance: Here goes the promoter details, buffalo dairy project profile and financial indicators. You can change the buffalo breed like Murrah or any other buffalo breed. You can change the no. of buffalo here and generate project report on any no. of buffalo you want. All the calculations in this PDF is automatic like excel. You just need to enter your details. Subsidy details for buffalo loan scheme also belongs in this section.
- Introduction: This section gives details about dairy farming industry in India. You’ll find here the answer of the most asked question “Is dairy farming profitable?”.
- Dairy Farming Technology: Details about suitable farm location, buffalo shed construction, equipment, plant & machinery, feeding, breeding, veterinary facilities, electricity, marketing of milk and byproducts etc.
- Scope of Dairy Farming: Scope of dairy farming in India. Dairy business plan should be made as per the scope.
- SWOT Analysis: Analysis of scope, weakness, opportunities and threats in dairy farm business in India.
- Basic Parameters: Details on technical parameters like land for fodder cultivation, area per animal, inter-calving period, labour requirement; details on economic parameters like interest on bank loan, loan repayment period.
- Expense Parameters: Details on various input costs like buffalo shed construction, milk room or staff room construction, electricity and water, milking machine, chaff cutter, cost of buffalo, transportation cost, buffalo feeding cost etc.
- Income Parameters: Details on milk production and price, manure production and price, empty gunny bag production and price.
- Project Cost: Calculation of cost of setting up a buffalo dairy farm in India as per the expense and income parameters.
- Working Capital Computation: Working capital computation of the first month of the first batch of the animals.
- Means of Finance: Calculation of bank loan as per the project cost and promoter contribution.
- Feeding Cost: Calculation of feeding cost of green fodder, dry fodder and concentrate feed for both lactation period and dry period.
- Lactation Day Calculation: Calculation of milking days for 5 years for each batch of buffalo.
- Dry Day Calculation: Calculation of dry days for 5 years for each batch of buffalo.
- Production Calculation: Production calculation of milk, manure, salable animals and empty gunny bags for 5 years.
- Profitability Statement: Calculation of profit in your proposed dairy project. Net income will be calculated after deducting the expense from total revenue.
- Benefit-Cost Ratio: Calculation of BCR, NPV, NPW, IRR etc. as per bank standards.
- Repayment of Loan: Calculation of bank interest, yearly outstanding of loan and yearly installment to be paid to repayment the buffalo project loan.
- Debt Service Coverage Ration: Calculation of DSCR as per bank standards.
Buffalo Dairy Loan & Subsidy
You’ll be able to choose subsidy scheme from 1) NABARD Venture Capital Scheme and 2) MANAGE Agri-Clinic & Agri-Business Center Scheme. Select any of these subsidy scheme for Govt. loan subsidy on dairy project.
Can I modify the project report as per my requirement?
Open the PDF file with Google Chrome browser or any PDF reader like Adobe Reader etc. All editable fields are highlighted with light blue colour. Cost of feed, no. of animals, rate of inputs, rate of outputs, interest rate, area under cultivation etc. essential parameters are editable and you can change these parameters as per your project requirement. All the calculations are automatic like Excel and the final project report will be generated automatically based on your inputs.
Please remember, the template/format of the project report is fixed and can not be changed, only the fields highlighted with light blue colour are editable.
Is the project report in EXCEL format?
MS Excel is a very good file format when it comes to tabular data and mathematical calculation. But the problem with MS Excel is that you can not combine text with tabular data in a beautiful way. That’s why our project reports are based on editable PDF file format(YES, editable with automatic calculations like Excel) which will not only allow you to change the project report data as per your needs(like Excel) but also represent the whole report in a well formatted printable file.
Can I submit this project report to banks for loan?
Our project reports are made by professionals following bank standards. Hence, you may submit the project report to banks when applying for project loan.
I paid successfully but didn’t receive the project report, what should I do?
This may happen due to mainly two reasons.
1. You have given a wrong email ID in the order details page.
2. The email containing the download link has been marked as spam/junk. Please check the spam/junk mail folder in your email client.
Please contact us at [email protected], we shall resend the project report.
My payment failed, what to do now?
This is possible due to various reasons, for instance,
1. OTP was not received/ delayed
2. Ongoing Bank’s downtime which is not allowing a transaction to go through
3. Customer changed his mind
4. Slow/flaky internet at customer’s end
5. Customer closed the 3D secure page during transaction
6. Customer didn’t confirm the payment in his/her UPI mobile app etc.
Please try again and wait for the transaction to be completed.
How do I order and pay online?
Ordering our project report is simple and straight forward. Please follow the steps below to order and pay online.
1. Click on “Buy Now” button from the product page.
2. In the next page fill in the billing details like your name, email, mobile no. etc.
3. Click on the check box to accept ‘terms and conditions’ and press the “Place Order” button.
4. In the next page click on the the payment method you want to use from Cards, Netbanking, Wallet, UPI/QR, EMI etc. and pay accordingly.
You will receive the project report in your email address after paying successfully.
Why do I need Detailed Project Report?
Detailed Project Report or DPR is a document useful for planing your project. You may calculate your initial investment, running cost, return and profit etc. before starting the project. This helps you plan and implement the project accordingly.
Also, banks require the project report before giving you loan to know about the viability of the proposed project.
How to download the project report after payment?
After completion of online payment you will receive an email within few minutes to the email address you’ve given at the time of the order. Then follow the steps below-
1. Open the email (please check the junk/spam folder if not received in inbox).
2. Click on the download link under the heading “Download”.
3. After downloading the PDF you’ll require a password to open the PDF which is given in the same email.