This is a Broiler Poultry Farming Project Report for bank loans. With this project report you can calculate the cost of setting up an independent broiler poultry farm in India. You can use this poultry project report for any no. of birds like 500 birds, 1000 birds, 5000 birds, 10000 birds or any no. of birds and you can customize your project details like cost of chicks, cost of feeds, rate of eggs etc. and the system will automatically calculate and generate the broiler poultry project report PDF as per bank standards.
Content of Broiler Poultry Farm Project Report
- Project at a Glance: Here goes the objective of broiler poultry farming, project overview, financial overview, subsidy details and promoter details. You can change the no. of birds, bird strain, no. of labours here and generate broiler poultry farming project report on any no. of birds you want. All the calculations in this PDF are automatic like excel. You just need to enter your requirements and the final project report will be generated automatically.
- Introduction: This section gives details about the broiler poultry industry in India.
- Scope for Broiler Farming: Details on scope for broiler poultry farming in India. Poultry business plan should be made as per the scope.
- Broiler Poultry Technology: This section explains the technology of broiler poultry farming. Broiler poultry technology covers bird quality and breed, farm location selection, farm land selection, capacity of the poultry farm, poultry sheds & structures, poultry equipment, electricity, feeding, water arrangement, disease control/prevention, debeaking, checkup, record keeping etc.
- Market Strategy: Marketing of chicken and manure.
- SWOT Analysis: Analysis of strength, weakness, opportunities and threats in broiler poultry farming in India.
- Techno-Economic Parameters: This section gives details about technical parameters, expense parameters, income parameters and economic parameters.
- Technical Parameters: unit size, no. of batches, birds per batch, duration of a batch, mortality rate, floor space requirement, labour requirement etc.
- Expense Parameters: Details on various input costs like cost of day old chick, requirement of feed, cost of feed, cost of medicine, vaccine, cost of poultry shed construction, cost of equipment, cost of water distribution system, insurance, labour etc.
- Income Parameters: Details on bird weight and price, manure production and price, empty gunny bags and price.
- Economic Parameters: Interest rate on bank loan, repayment of loan, promoter contribution.
- Project Cost: Calculation of cost of setting up a broiler poultry farm in India as per the expense parameters.
- Working Capital Computation: Working capital computation for the period before the poultry farm started generating revenue.
- Means of Finance: Calculation of bank loan as per the project cost and promoter contribution.
- Flock Chart: Details of no. of batches, growing days, cleaning days and sold birds for first 5 years.
- Feeding Calculation: Calculation of feed for the first 5 years.
- Production Calculation: Production calculation of chicken, manure and empty gunny bags for 5 years.
- Profitability Statement: Calculation of profit in your proposed broiler poultry project. Net income will be calculated after deducting the expense from total revenue.
- Benefit-Cost Ratio: Calculation of BCR, NPV, NPW, IRR etc. as per bank standards.
- Repayment of Loan: Calculation of bank interest, yearly outstanding of loan and yearly installment to be paid to repay the broiler poultry farming project bank loan.
- Debt Service Coverage Ratio: Calculation of DSCR as per bank standards.
Can I modify the project report as per my requirement?
Yes, you can modify the project report as per your requirement. Open the PDF file with Google Chrome browser or any PDF reader link Adobe Reader etc. All editable fields are highlighted with light blue colour. Cost of feed, no. of animals, rate of inputs, rate of outputs, interest rate, area under cultivation etc. essential parameters are editable and you can change these parameters as per your project requirement. All the calculations are automatic like Excel and the final project report will be generated automatically based on your inputs.
Is the project report in EXCEL format?
MS Excel is a very good file format when it comes to tabular data and mathematical calculation. But the problem with MS Excel is that you can not combine text with tabular data in a beautiful way. That’s why our project reports are based on editable PDF file format(YES, editable with automatic calculations like Excel) which will not only allow you to change the project report data as per your needs(like Excel) but also represent the whole report in a well formatted printable file.
Can I submit this project report to banks for loan?
Our project reports are made by professionals following bank standards. Hence, you may submit the project report to banks when applying for project loan.
I paid successfully but didn’t receive the project report, what should I do?
This may happen due to mainly two reasons.
1. You have given a wrong email ID in the order details page.
2. The email containing the download link has been marked as spam/junk. Please check the spam/junk mail folder in your email client.
Please contact us at [email protected], we shall resend the project report.
My payment failed, what to do now?
This is possible due to various reasons, for instance,
1. OTP was not received/ delayed
2. Ongoing Bank’s downtime which is not allowing a transaction to go through
3. Customer changed his mind
4. Slow/flaky internet at customer’s end
5. Customer closed the 3D secure page during transaction
6. Customer didn’t confirm the payment in his/her UPI mobile app etc.
Please try again and wait for the transaction to be completed.
How do I order and pay online?
Ordering our project report is simple and straight forward. Please follow the steps below to order and pay online.
1. Click on “Buy Now” button from the product page.
2. In the next page fill in the billing details like your name, email, mobile no. etc.
3. Click on the check box to accept ‘terms and conditions’ and press the “Place Order” button.
4. In the next page click on the the payment method you want to use from Cards, Netbanking, Wallet, UPI/QR, EMI etc. and pay accordingly.
You will receive the project report in your email address after paying successfully.
Why do I need Detailed Project Report?
Detailed Project Report or DPR is a document useful for planing your project. You may calculate your initial investment, running cost, return and profit etc. before starting the project. This helps you plan and implement the project accordingly.
Also, banks require the project report before giving you loan to know about the viability of the proposed project.
How to download the project report after payment?
After completion of online payment you will receive an email within few minutes to the email address you’ve given at the time of the order. Then follow the steps below-
1. Open the email (please check the junk/spam folder if not received in inbox).
2. Click on the download link under the heading “Download”.
3. After downloading the PDF you’ll require a password to open the PDF which is given in the same email.