This is a Broiler Poultry Farming Project Report for bank loans. With this project report you can calculate the cost of setting up an independent broiler poultry farm in India. You can use this poultry project report for any no. of birds like 500 birds, 1000 birds, 5000 birds, 10000 birds or any no. of birds and you can customize your project details like cost of chicks, cost of feeds, rate of eggs etc. and the system will automatically calculate and generate the broiler poultry project report PDF as per bank standards.
Content of Broiler Poultry Farm Project Report
- Project at a Glance: Here goes the objective of broiler poultry farming, project overview, financial overview, subsidy details and promoter details. You can change the no. of birds, bird strain, no. of labours here and generate broiler poultry farming project report on any no. of birds you want. All the calculations in this PDF are automatic like excel. You just need to enter your requirements and the final project report will be generated automatically.
- Introduction: This section gives details about the broiler poultry industry in India.
- Scope for Broiler Farming: Details on scope for broiler poultry farming in India. Poultry business plan should be made as per the scope.
- Broiler Poultry Technology: This section explains the technology of broiler poultry farming. Broiler poultry technology covers bird quality and breed, farm location selection, farm land selection, capacity of the poultry farm, poultry sheds & structures, poultry equipment, electricity, feeding, water arrangement, disease control/prevention, debeaking, checkup, record keeping etc.
- Market Strategy: Marketing of chicken and manure.
- SWOT Analysis: Analysis of strength, weakness, opportunities and threats in broiler poultry farming in India.
- Techno-Economic Parameters: This section gives details about technical parameters, expense parameters, income parameters and economic parameters.
- Technical Parameters: unit size, no. of batches, birds per batch, duration of a batch, mortality rate, floor space requirement, labour requirement etc.
- Expense Parameters: Details on various input costs like cost of day old chick, requirement of feed, cost of feed, cost of medicine, vaccine, cost of poultry shed construction, cost of equipment, cost of water distribution system, insurance, labour etc.
- Income Parameters: Details on bird weight and price, manure production and price, empty gunny bags and price.
- Economic Parameters: Interest rate on bank loan, repayment of loan, promoter contribution.
- Project Cost: Calculation of cost of setting up a broiler poultry farm in India as per the expense parameters.
- Working Capital Computation: Working capital computation for the period before the poultry farm started generating revenue.
- Means of Finance: Calculation of bank loan as per the project cost and promoter contribution.
- Flock Chart: Details of no. of batches, growing days, cleaning days and sold birds for first 5 years.
- Feeding Calculation: Calculation of feed for the first 5 years.
- Production Calculation: Production calculation of chicken, manure and empty gunny bags for 5 years.
- Profitability Statement: Calculation of profit in your proposed broiler poultry project. Net income will be calculated after deducting the expense from total revenue.
- Benefit-Cost Ratio: Calculation of BCR, NPV, NPW, IRR etc. as per bank standards.
- Repayment of Loan: Calculation of bank interest, yearly outstanding of loan and yearly installment to be paid to repay the broiler poultry farming project bank loan.
- Debt Service Coverage Ratio: Calculation of DSCR as per bank standards.